On the Plate fair 9-10 April
The On the Plate event – gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, allergy, raw food and living diets – exhibits products and new solutions and offers free lectures on nutrition and diets. The event is organised by Messukeskus Helsinki and the Finnish Coeliac Society.
Exhibit with us and
- present your company’s new products
- sell your products
- grow the image of your company or product
- grow your customer base
- give your company a face
- meet interest groups, distributors, media representatives and bloggers
How do I participate?
- you can reserve a space and plan your stand yourself
- you can choose from a range of ready-made alternatives
- you can get exposure on the Messukeskus’s and the Finnish Coeliac Society’s advertising spaces
- you can participate in our marketing
- you can cooperate with us in implementing the programme
Event participation terms and conditions
- All exhibitors are charged a Visibility and Environment Charge of €100
- Two-storey structures: 50% of space rental is charged for the surface area of the second storey
- A Visibility and Environment Charge of €100 is charged for any additional companies exhibiting at the stand. The exhibitor who has reserved the stand is responsible for the participation fee of the shared stand.
- Invoicing fee is €20 per invoice. An invoicing fee will be charged if the company’s contact details are changed, or the invoice for the space rental of the shared stand is divided between two or more companies.
- The applicable VAT will be added to all prices.
- Please make sure to reserve your space in good time, as the prices go up one month before the event.
eMessukeskus – an online service for companies
eMessukeskus brings everything related to fairs within easy reach, also on mobile devices. eMessukeskus provides information on different fairs and fair attendance, and enables you to make and manage bookings and publish programme information, offers and press releases. You can also find all stand design and building information for each event through the eMessukeskus service.eMessukeskus