On the Plate
The new On the Plate event is designed for people following a special diet, consumers interested in healthy food and nutrition experts.
5–6 April 2019 Friday-Saturday 10:00–18:00
- Living and raw food
- Food supplements
Save money by buying your tickets in advance
Buy your tickets from our online store easily without queues and service charges! Get your ticket at a reduced price from the online store when you buy no later than 4 April 2019:
- Adults €13 per person
- Children (7–15), pensioners, conscripts and students €10 per person
- Unemployed €10 / person (read more »)
- Family ticket (max. 2 adults and max. 3 children ages 7–15 years) €23
- Two-day ticket** adults €22
- Two-day ticket for members of partner organisations* €18
**NB! Fulltime tickets need to be changed into wristbands when entering Messukeskus Helsinki.
From 5 April 2019, ticket prices in the online store will be the same as at the entrance.
Tickets at the entrance
- Adults €15 per person
- Children (7–15), pensioners, conscripts and students €12 per person
- Unemployed €11 / person (read more »)
- Family ticket (max. 2 adults and max. 3 children ages 7–15 years) €25
- Two-day wristband adults €24
- Two-day wristband for members of partner organisations* €20€
Free admission for children under 7. Children under 12 are admitted only if accompanied by an adult.
Your ticket entitles you to participate in the whole programme offered at the fair.